26.4.09

POSSTAAAA FUCKAA!

HELO MAGGOT PEOPLE!

nth much recently!
good news!
my computer has back!
bad news!
look at this!

everything are gone! sad rite?

okay!

seriously been exhausted!

going to SGGS PFS MC D GREENLANE

actuarly is everywhere!
i become darker and darker!
and the stupid heng ee makes my shoes gone!


fuck i got to clean it like hell! - -

recently stressting

at competition!

okay guys need help!

log on!

www.youtube.com/ewekhee24

check out the video name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI8p49GHGWE&feature=channel_page

comment at the video on youtube!

1 comment 1 vote? guys help me? =D

okay

promote some cirgarates call

reno..

brandnew cirgarates that can feet june!


yeah rite?

its slim and mentol

and the price is just 2.20rm! cheap yeah! thanks to jeremy told me that!=D


ohh friday! i have a match on school!
they call that tarik tali!


see i m so skinny! how come i would win the match? no idea?

so fuck it!
i lost it! and so my school pants gone it! my earring and 1rm!

maleh!

so i found some picture from the old time!


do you guys still remember me?
naww okay!
haha

check this up!


people being properly call that "DIU LAN YENG"
let guesse how old m i?


yeahh she sexy dosent she? haha
grab her ass bitch?!

hahhahahahahahaha fuck ! - -

and fuck tucows and lala boy are sexy okay!??
*i dint mean that=X*

and laters!

i found the picture of my horny one!

the picture that i was in the madusa gold bar!


aaa! i m sucking cock? how come they dint tell me?

peace! trying to licking heyman ears!

yes i lick tiok liao! =D



this is the picture after raving!
yeah! love it!

the computer are still lagging
due to the format rate are too much!
thats why i hope i can destroy it! but nah!

joking okay?


bye bu bu!