3.5.09

what a day!

In the early morning of 7.40 .wake up
going for the last day funerals of my
GRANDFATHER
|
ADIK!

=

means i call him grand-uncle?!

due to the energy is not enought...

so i was soo damn sleepy.

sleep at 4something yeah i know that was late for some!

okay

so we should started.before going ME & my parents when to the KOPITIAM
that near the nam mua yii hospital

to have a breakfast...
mum makan wantan mee
father eat curry mee
son chiak hokkien mee
and the whole family
extend a bread and halfphase egg!

around 8something
road started!
the rain are heavy and heavy

time around 9.30am+ we arrive
and that time i started to seeing those posser

and my perut was paining like hell
somemore cant smoke?

kanlehma=X

okay was standing at there like dumb that time

cant smoke...jesus!
and after that after an hour!
the confin dah taking out..
fist the son,inlaw,grandson to pray fist
secound people that called uncle"
just got 3 mum father and antie...

then third round people that call granduncle...

my godbrother *i just know him yesterday* and ME?!

and the some orther posser keep shoutting me not to go and shit!
so i been fedup
i was thinking that why they so respect a people when they are dead

i dint see they pay the respect when the dead man are still living

dint even go for praying the nenek moyang...
but act like they are the high law! shit!

fucking posser bitch!
finish the ceremony

finally i went out to some where that no relative can saw me

and i smoke! yeah!

but hell i almost cry at there by infected!

why?

cause i cant see female are crying

cause its remind me the time that my out law grandma dies...

my godsister crying like pig
and my mum
i wont cry but by watching they cry

i also well cry without knowing
damn aite?

getting the way to batu gangtung...

the way to the penang bridge toll
a malay*stupid mia* he have no "smart tag" but he go in to the lane of smart tag *bodoh betul la* its make traffic jam...and then baru get off from the car use his touch n go card to pass it - -

after that when to the batu gantung finish all the ceremony again

then bela! STORY ENDED!


recently i was like trying to change my slef

i dont give a damn for being slaving for anyone with out value or shit
*why dont you slave me huh?*

i dont needed a friend like just ussing me ! and i been a toy for him/her
because i have no friend....

dont worry aite! till the one day i still have parents! if not ! then nvm

its wont dies if lonely! or alone! plus!

i already done walking by the past till today with mostly ALONE! bitch!

so STFU!

and yeah! i dont give a damn by a friend that dint know me alots but judge me lika pig! damn i m skinny okay ! i cant be your pig fucka! make your mind fresh sikit la nii weyhh!!
butoh!!

time by time! i just enjoy the time i have!

and i would just do the thing i like !
i m still friendly and dont bite!

but i just ! dont like the way they done to me without knowing me deeply!

i dont give a damn fuck that your parents! our your family ! are mafia or yakuzo or gangsta revolution!

i just give a damn if you make a posser fucking around the poll !

get it? rite?
so you respect me ?! i respect you! but if you dont even respect your slef how m i gona respect you?
rite?

hmm !
i m not pissed off! but seriously they make it! thanks for flamming me! too!

XD


hallelujah!

some words to my granduncle
grandfather grandantie and others people that i respect!


"to the lovely ever


...you spirit will never gone from us....you are always in our heart..we love you...rest in piece rest in lovely and farewell...


dear grandchild!"


ended! blah!