28.8.09

my story



why i been so hardly for? why i been so confidence for?
sake for nothing but get stab in the core of body.
drive deep get killed by sharked with one shot!
you stay sky i stay ground! thats the diffrent!
you leave me.i lost you.i do love you! infact that was alots!
and why do fading me?

my holiday was get ruled by mood.
thing go all wrong!
a gamble take all my thing!
i lost
lost to presure my biggest enemy.
parents,relaltionship,work,money and trial!

YOU! turn your slef in such a second.................
i know i had make you worry
times come in the fact of nothing
i am bad i am sucks.
eventuarlly with a weak heart

i trying my best to get out with you.
and i try it so hard...
i m trying to be hornest to you.
but you broke my wing.
and so now you have lies to me?
or means no?
why dont you tell me truthly!?

oh yeah i fogot its not my problem again.......
but why you keep texting those bullshit for me?
its enough.....

this place give me full of shit now.i should leave..............
if you ware me! you mind think your slef.....

i getting enough...

what if i gone?