11.9.09

time flow with dust

morning humen and shitty!

i m no longer a locker.
stuck for awhile with bux
and books

so now.....lets say! i have to CONCENTRATE AT ALL SHIT! WITH SCHOOL!
AND THAT SHITTY PAPER!

sounds bastard and gays....but look!
i know how to deal with it!

the wound is healed day by day

things goes thruoth but shine from the sun will bride the road

LOL! - -
i have no idea what the FUCK am i talking....

okay
recently will be hanging my head on the scream kill violence shit's shitty music
and for me? is fucking nice.

either than that i get a goal to reach a nice scale in that paper
and my MALE guardian will pay something for me with "supprize"
and so ...whats that?

tattooo money money tattoo...work pay work pay...
study study marks suprize
?
my life?
its not like this?


so i am here to say something!

I M BAD! when you know that? you should shout out the word! "FUCK YOU"
if you dont! please dont be coward at the back of me
and trowing those assasinated swords on me...

its sounds like pain....but! sorry! i ma pain killer!



jesus will fuck you!

and this show that! i m harm of nothing but my slef! get the real fucking me!

i dont belive in any religion! so dont be fool with shit! on well you will try out to
control my mind! and say! you fucking shit! should! belive!

will FUCK YOU!

dont underestimate me! fuck!
get your rife! and shoot in here! if you can! i mean my heart is here! - -

<3

HELLO! FUCKER BASTARD PEO! is time to HIGH ! and touch your fucking sky!


lets go!


bye