5.2.10

Contineus

Days after days nothing means to be change,i stand here listerning story from orthers nodays comes bright to dark.
was back with my thinker,i was wondering when my story comes end and how my story goes by...

oneday i might gone so how is my story goes to?nothing. Nothing is stand to be what you be....

well i really have nothing esle better to do on my days and all.
work, music still needed.

Get something new that i would have 3 month of training to sing those HOKKIEN SONGS at the ship.
but if fail that means i wasted 3 months.

How am i going to works out with? 

thanks to Hayley Williams... your sounds makes things go on with life...


end nothing else to write.



                                                                                                                             Listerning to : Paramore - Never Let This Go.